The Bluestacks app for Windows is a new and highly popular Android emulator for Windows 8 and Windows 7. This app is a great alternative to downloading and installing the Android emulator for Windows. The Bluestacks for Windows 8 and Windows 7 app is a sleek, fast and reliable application that will let you enjoy Android apps on your Windows desktop. The emulator runs smoothly and quickly on your computer and is very easy to use. The Bluestacks app is great for users who do not have access to a smartphone with an Android operating system. It will allow you to download and install thousands of free Android apps from the Google Play store. Bluestacks lets you enjoy the best of both worlds by giving you the opportunity to enjoy the Windows 8 interface on your desktop and the Android apps on your desktop. The Bluestacks application is great for those who want to use their Windows 8 computer to browse the internet, check email, play games and much more.
Step-by-Step Guide How to Use Bluestacks
- Download and install Bluestacks from the Bluestacks website
- After installing, open Bluestacks and set up your Google account.
- From the homepage, open the Search bar and search for "Hay Day"
- Click on the app from the list of search results and wait for the installation to finish.
- After installation, click the Hay Day icon on the home screen and enjoy!